July – August 2016
- Small monetary donations made to following charities;
- Human Society International
- Stray Animals Serbia.
- Korean Dog Sanctuary
- OIPA International Organisation for Animal Protection: Italy Earthquake Disaster.
- Nowzad & F.o.S Fundraising Event: ‘Pizza & Pasta Party’. A ticketed event held to raise money for the charity Nowzad and F.o.S.
- Sindhbad Memory Shawl donated to Four Paws International, London, U.K
- F.O.S Jumpers donated to the All Dogs Matter ‘Santa Paws Christmas Fair’.
- F.O.S Jumpers donated to Nowzad
- F.O.S Jumpers donated to the All Dogs matter ‘Pup Idol’ event.
- . Dog Jumpers knitted and donated to two U.K dog charities;
- The Edward Foundation – who specialise in the rescue, and rehohimg of British Bulldogs and have launched the much needed Breeder Scheme. The jumper will be raffled or auctioned at their Bully Bonanaza event on 2nd May 2015.
- All Dogs Matter who rescue, rehome and campaign for Bull breed dogs. The jumper will be raffled or auctioned at their Great British Bark Off event on 10th May 2015
- Three charities: Soi Dog, Four Paws International and The ASHA Foundation have benefited from the sale of three of the Friends of Sindhbad dog jumpers!
July 2014 and on-going:
- Friends of Sindhbad is very kindly donated ‘Display Space’ at North London’s premier and popular Dog Grooming Parlour and Retail shop; Glam Dogs. Dog jumpers will continue to be made by FOS for sale through Glam Dogs with all profits going to charities.
- Friends of Sindhbad volunteer visits The ASHA Foundation, India
- Friends of Sindhbad supported the K-9 Angels Christmas Show by making a scarf and Christmas tree decorations for raffle.
Friends of Sindhbad is very pleased to be supporting K-9 Angels in their current campaign; ‘
Romanian Shelter Appeal‘, to raise the funds needed to build a much-needed dog shelter.
We have handmade and donated the blanket shown in our header, as an auction item, to aid this appeal.
Friends of Sindhbad has been commisioned to crochet two tablecloths, with all proceeds going to the ASHA Foundation.
Friends of Sindhbad raised approx 10,00Rs for the ASHA Foundation through a sponsored hair cut.